Why Book in Subic Waterfront Resort and Hotel?
Subic Waterfront Resort and Hotel Facilities
- Room Facilities
- Toilet and Bath
- Hot / Cold Shower
- Toilet shower / bidet
- Air conditioner
- WiFi internet
- Hotel Facilities
- Smoking area
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Convenience store
- Kiddie pool
- Swimming pool
- Room service
- Room Facilities
- Room Amneties
- Hotel Facilities
- Business center
- Conference Room
- Karaoke / videoke
- Banquet facilities
- Souvenir shop
- Laundry / dry cleaning services
Popular Videos from Youtube
Video by: Flor Cruz
Video by: Daryl Mallicsi
The Reward Points
|Photo Credit: TravelBook PH Website|
These points can be used in the near future if you will plan on booking again in the same hotel or any hotels in the Philippines, as long as TravelBook PH is affiliated in their company.
How to Book in TravelBook PH and Earn Reward Points
1. Search the Subic Waterfront Resort and Hotel Rates
- You don’t need to search the “Subic Waterfront Hotel”, because just by clicking the button below, you are automatically redirected on the page where you can view their discounted rates.
2. Find your desired room/s according to your preferences.
- Just like other online hotel booking websites, TravelBook also shows certain reviews of the past customers, not just from TripAdvisor, but also from TravelBook users. The beautiful hotel has a rating of 3.9 stars from TravelBook users and 3.0 stars from TripAdvisor.
3. Book using the TravelBook PH website
- If the beauty and reviews have captivated your own eyes and heart, then it’s the time to continue booking. If you have an existing account in TravelBook, then you can log in so that the fields will be automatically filled up.
- Always check the date of your booking, your name and other important details. Put on your discount coupon (if you have) and proceed in choosing what mode of payment will you use. Unfortunately, as of March 2017, Subic Waterfront does not accept pay-at-the-hotel mode of payment.
|Photo Credit: TravelBook PH|
Mode of Payments
1. Pay Via Hotel
One of the most convenient mode of payment using the TravelBook App/Website is by booking online, and pay at the hotel. But unfortunately, Subic Waterfront Resort does not accept this mode of payment as of now. So this choice is already crossed out. But don’t worry, because the next choices are also hassle-free.
2. Over-the-counter or ATMS
- After the Pay Via Hotel, the over-the-counter/ATM mode of payment might be the best bet of users without credit cards. In here you can easily pay at:
- Just a full load of choice where you can easily pay up after booking.
3. Debit / Credit Cards (VISA)
- As of now, the TravelBook PH only accept credit or debit cards with a VISA marks. Mastercard or Bacnet card holders are not allowed.
4. Online Banking
- Pay online using your Megalink or ExpressNet bank account. You will be directed to the DragonPay website for Megalink and ExpressNet transactions. Not all banks offer online banking, so please check the lists on the DragonPay site before finalizing your transaction. ~~ TravelBOOK PH
5. 7-Eleven via 7-Connect
- 7/11 are one of the most popular convenience store in the Philippines, and yes you can actually pay up here. But the problem lies on their system. Sometimes when paying up in 7/11 their systems are slow or off-line. If this happens to you, then you have to resort on other choices like going to the nearest LBC branch and pay up using the Bayad Center.
Just a few minutes away from Baloy long beach and Treasure Island Subic. You will find the hotel just also near the national high way.
Subic Waterfront Resorts and Hotel is a budget hotel that can be found just near the all popular Baloy Long Beach of Olongapo. If you will check other Baloy Beach resort rates, you will find that the Subic WF is really a high-class resort but budget friendly. With the their partnership with TravelBook PH, customers can now easily book online and earn reward points that can be used in the future for discounts or even avail a free hotel stay.
The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.The Best of World Travel is a member of AutoEurope, Agoda and TravelBook PH. They are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to these sites.