Steps on How to Book Online in Cebu Pacific Air Without Credit Cards
- Visit Cebu Pacific Air’s website at cebupacificair.com.
- On the upper left part of the webpage, fill up the designated form in order to check if there are available flights on the date you have requested. You can choose between a Round Trip, a One Way Trip and a Multi-City Trip.
- Place the correct destination as well as the time of departure, return dates and the number of passengers.
- Please include if the trip will be joined by children below 12 years old. You are in need to fill another form to confirm the age by putting their birth dates.
- There are three columns which shows different rates. The first is “FLY”, second is “FLY + BAG” and lastly the “FLY + BAG + MEAL”. I recommend to choose rates under the “FLY” category because you can choose to have a bag after a few clicks or just a carry on bags.
- Check on the GENERAL terms as you click the price rates, it may include “Cancellation”, “Rerouting”, “Name Change” and so on and so forth. It differs on every category, so please check it because it is very important.
- Do not try to leave the webpage for so long, like chatting with your friends, and forgot to choose what is your choice. It will drastically slow you down because the webpage expires in a definite amount of inactive time. You have to redo what you had done from step 1.
- At the bottom of the webpage, you can find the amount that you need to pay (partially).
- CONTACT INFORMATION – It is important to put your REAL name and contact information. Please double check the email address as well because they will send in the details in that particular address.
- GUESTS INFORMATION – You are needed to fill up this form properly, all the names of the travelers are needed to be put in here. Kindly double check as well the spelling of the names of the guests.
- BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE – In this part you are needed to chooses what baggage allowance is needed in your travel. The default amount of allowance is 20KG. If you are very sure that you do not need to bring any baggages except hand carry baggage, then please choose on the drop down menu the “I have no bags to check in, only carry-on luggage”.
- In case you have chosen that you only have a carry-on luggage, but on the day of departure you have a huge bag, then you have the obligations to pay necessary charges depending on the bag’s weight. We had this experience one time and paid 2500 PHP or almost 60USD for a less than 15kg bag. Yes, it will make your travel a nightmare in this case, so plan properly!
Debit Card / Credit Card
You can afford the “Debit Card” if you want, it is also an easy option, there are several bank companies that offer Debit cards, such as RCBC’s My Wallet Card and Union Bank’s EON Card.
Direct Payment / Bancnet Online
Are you aware of paying bills online? Are you aware that your ATM card can be opened online and has the authority to pay bills ONLINE? Yes, in here you can also do that! Easy, right?
It is like an online wallet, you money will be deposited online and you can use their service to pay bills or buy items online, even they are from overseas. Paypal gives you the authority to connect all over the world thru online transactions. But fees may apply.
Is also a form of online transaction, but we will not focus here.
Bancnet – visit www.bancnetonline.com
Bayad Center – Can also be found in LBC outlets.
BDO – visit www.mybdo.com.ph
BPI – Over-The-Counter payment
LBC – Available On All Branches Except In SM Malls, THIS. IS. THE. ANSWER!
Metrobank – Over-The-Counter or visit their official webpage.
Robinsons Savings Bank – Over-The-Counter, ATM,
Robinsons Department Store
SM Business Services Center
Cebuana Lhuillier – You can pay here for up top 24 hours after your booking confirmation.
- Printed version of the receipt.
- The BOOKING NUMBER
- Your Money.
- Printed version of your receipt
- The actual receipt of payment done in the approved payment centers.
- The Booking Number
- A couple of Valid ID’s